Natural home remedies for hair growthOctober 13, 2017
Casual hairstyles – ideas and inspirationNovember 5, 2017
Home made hair loss treatments
Hair loss is an unpleasant condition, which simply makes you feel terrible. It can be caused by hormonal imbalance, excessive stress, a symptom of a developing illness or the consequence of poor diet or even improper hair care. There are several ways of treating hair loss, and some solutions have a less and more invasive effect than others. Getting rid of the problem completely will sometimes require strong medication intake. In other cases a surgical procedure will be needed. However it will always be useful to also improve your daily diet and alter your lifestyle to a healthier one, or your change the cosmetics you are using. In this article we will discuss some home made hair loss treatments which may not completely get rid of the problem, but will certainly reduce it and clearly improve the condition of your hair.
- Egg whites – egg products are rich in vitamins A, B, D, E, phosphorous, sulfur, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, silicon, chlorine, iodine, fluorine and manganese etc. These are all substances that have a very positive effect on the condition of your hair. You should take advantage of it and make a mask out of the egg whites. Just before washing your scalp, rub a bunch of egg whites in your hair, wrap them up with a warm towel and leave for one hour. After this is done you can normally wash your hair with a delicate shampoo. This is one of the effective hair loss treatments which, when used regularly, ensures truly spectacular results.
- Black radish juice – the juice of black radish may smell, but its hair strengthening properties are invaluable. Not only it can prevent hair loss, it also improves microcirculation, and has anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff effects. It also helps dealing with excessive greasiness of your hair and body. The juice from black radish can be purchased in any pharmacy, health food store etc. However you can always prepare it yourself by grating the radish and mixing it, then extracting the juice out of it. The finished paste/juice should be rubbed on the scalp with a gentle massage.
- Garlic – rubbing the juice of crushed garlic on your scalp/roots is another homemade hair loss treatment. Of course, the smell will never be pleasant, but the bactericidal and hair growth properties are fantastic, a natural stimuli so you simply have to endure it. This product is rich in sulfur compounds, scorodinine, vitamins A and B aniline and other nutrients that positively affect the condition of your hair. The garlic paste should be kept on the scalp for 20 minutes, then washed out with a shampoo and water.
- Olive oil – this is a product that includes vitamins B, C and E, phosphorus and iron. When applied to the scalp it revitalizes and regenerates your follicles. It also nourishes dry and damaged hair. Rub it on for half an hour before washing your hair and preferable wrap your head with a warm towel.
- Yeast – yeast is rich in vitamins B, E, D, H and micro/macroelements. It is therefore advised to include them in your diet. So how should you prepare it? Just dissolve a portion of yeast in a glass of warm water and drink it once or twice a day. Unfortunately, you have to get used to the bad taste of the drinks, but it is well worth it, because it’s one of the great hair loss treatments which brings very good results in the long run. What’s more, regular yeast drinking helps to deal with acne.
- Wormwoood tonic – with the help of this unique tonic you can sort out your dandruff issues and stimulate hair growth. It is also an excellent remedy, strengthening the scalp and restoring natural shine of your hair. So how should you prepare it? Simply take 50 grams of tonic leaves, pour two glasses of water over them, boil the whole thing and sieve. Then, when the brew has cooled, add a little bit of alcohol to it. It should be used within a few days and remember to store it in the refrigerator, because only then it will retain its healthy properties. Tonic should be applied to clean skin on the head, because it works best this way.